Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 9: A picture of my friends Day 10: something I am afraid of

O.k. so i have to post two pictures on this one because Brittney was never in the picture with the whole gang
 Ok well this is the gang. (from left to right) Tessa, me, deshay, and half of anna...I think Anna deserves a full picture.
 This is Anna :) We are really great friends, and could never ask for a better friend....ever! I love this girly with all my heart.
This is Brittney. I miss her so much because she lives in Las Vegas, but me and her will be sisters forever. We are also planning on living with each other in our elderly years. Who needs a nursing home when you can live with friends? Haha

Mk so I am afraid of the dark...like I can't be in the dark. I also hate spiders. I am also afraid of making it on my own because I have had my parents for the last 18 years. How I am going to make  it....idk. :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! We need to get a more recent picture of me WITHOUT braces! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't have a group picture with you sammmm! Or any picture with you actually. And yes brittney we do.

    ReplyDelete