Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 6: A picture that makes me happy

This here is Stetson University. It is the perfect college for me. I used to want to go to Florida Institute of Technology, but it took me a decline of acceptance to figure out that I wouldn't have been truly happy there. I remember when I took my tour of Stetson. I was so happy, and secretly I loved it more than F.I.T. I guess I never wanted to admit it to myself because before then F.I.T. had been my dream. I am going to be attending Stetson in the fall and I can't wait. I have already met some awesome people who are/who might attend there. First is Jenn. Jenn is like the most awesome Floridian I know so far. Technically, she isn't a Floridan, but she lives there. If she attends Stetson I hope me and her are roommates. The next awesome person is Paul. Paul is a great guy, and an even greater pianio player. He is also good at writing. :P. The other guy I have met is Manny. Manny is such a nice guy, and I can tell that he is going to be great to talk to. You are going to notice that I will be talking about college/Florida a lot. :) EEEEEP! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment