Thursday, February 3, 2011

day 3: First love :/

Well, I wasn't really looking forward to this one. Ok. Well my first love was Anthony Sweet. Now when I say "first love" it doesn't literally mean we both loved each other and had a great relationship. haha no! I loved this guy with all my heart. I gave my heart to him I don't know how many times. But each time he broke it.
This is him... the famous Anthony. You  might be thinking "gross, what was she thinking?". Everytime that I looked at him, it made my heart skip a beat. What I felt for him, I don't know. All I know is, that I learned so much from him, mostly what not to look for in a guy. But yeah. That is him. :/ part of me will always have that love for him (i mean he was my first love). But never will anything happen. haha. Ok. well that is all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment