Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 4 and 5: My parents and my brother

I love my parents. They are really awesome. Even at times when I don't like to admit it. Sometimes they drive me crazy. Like when I want to just sit in bed and be lazy, and not do any chores. Yeah, I am selfish. But, I am trying to change that. My mom has always been there for me. I would have to say she is my number 1 supporter in my life. She has never told me that i will "change my mind" being a marine biologist. She even helped me find prospective colleges. I would have to say that she deserves "Mother of The Year" award. Of course, everyone thinks that of their moms. My dad is also great. He really knows how to make me laugh, even when I don't want to. Sometimes I don't think that I appreciate him enough. :( I really need to change that. O.k. so I am combining day 4 and 5...so now my brother. He is really sweet, and kind to everyone. Yes, he drives me crazy to the 10th degree. I really hate how I treat him sometimes. Me writing all of this, shows me that I need to be a little bit kinder. It's not that I mean to do it... it's just that it sort of happens. Well that is all of that.
I really think that Deshay and I are doing a lot better. I think that we are actually going to be ok. :) I am starting to miss my friend Brittney more than anything. :( I could really use her right now. I am going through a time in my life where everything is sort of messed up. I am going to keep praying that I get some answers to the many questions that I have. I am going to try and do better with blogging. :) That is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment