Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Movies and Day 8: Place that I have travelved to

O.k. well it is super hard to choose that one movie that makes me happy because there are several movies I love. So instead of putting down my favorite movies, I am going to put the movies I like to watch according to my mood. :)
1. When I am sad and need to let it all out- Titantic
2. When I am sick of boys- John Tucker must Die
3. When I am super happy- Anything Disney
4. When there is tornado weather- twister
5. When I am feeling on the edge- Anything horror.
Ok so those are my five mood movies... I watch different types of movies, and it would be impossible to just pick one (and I am many are like that). Each movie has a significance in my life, and something that I learn from it each time.

Ok, so a place I have traveled to... Hmm well mostly I would do Florida as a place, but I am pretty sure that everyone knows that I have been there. I want to tell of a place that actually taught me a lesson. In 2009, my family went on a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. Talk about an experiance. It was our first cruise, and I hated it. Its not that it wasn't any fun, but I had no clue what to do. I spent everyday in my room ordering room service (that was a blast). Once we got to Cozumel, we didn't stay long on land. There was people trying to get us to go to places, a lady kept offering me Tiquila...It was just an overall bad experiance. I would rather take a cruise to Hawaii...just saying. Or maybe the carribean. Just never mexico. Didn't like it one bit. :) I might do another 30 day challange blog today...Just because I am so bored like that. Lol Love ya guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment