Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gah, so I am failing at blogging, but I need to vent.

Ok. So I will be continuing my 30 day challenge, but for this post I want to put it all down the things that I have been feeling lately. This past week I have felt so horrible, and just alone inside. Now let me tell you, I was never "alone alone", but I just felt it. In a few posts back I told you guys how I was having problems with my best friend. Well after a few weeks of feeling like we were doing ok...everything just fell apart this week. It took this week to make me finally realize that our friendship is over. I just hate how she is, and me being mad at her is making me draw myself away from her. She gets so mad that I hang out with Anna all the time, and I don't think she gets that she is the one who causes it. Other than that, I love hanging out with Anna. We have great laughs, and are so close we can talk without talking. She helps me when I am upset, and I love everything about her :). I am sad that me and my friend aren't friends anymore. :( Im not going to say I dont care, because I do. I don't want anyone thinking that I just don't care, and that I am just giving up. Trust me, I have been fighting for this friendship as much as possible. She just brings out the bad side in me, and I need to focus on other things. If anything I need to just get out of here. Which brings me to say the fact that I will be leaving for Las Vegas on March 20th. I will make sure to take a gizzilion pictures. I just hope that the rest of my senior year isn't filled with drama. :( I want this to be the best year ever! Oh on a lighter note: I had real sushi for the first time yesterday. It was awesome, and eel taste real yummmmy. :) I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment